Simply the event of 2009 - the one not to miss! How about this for a teacher line up Daniel and Sandra, Hasse and Marie, Dax and Alice, Max and Annie, Gary and Sara and Andy and Rena. Do we need to say more... well ok here it is in full...
Your Rock Bottoms Liverpool Lindy Festival includes:
- over 40 workshops in Lindy Hop and Boogie Woogie to choose from. (Lindy is offered at 4 levels, but does not cater for those who’ve had less than 6 months of regular classes)
- 3 party nights of Swing and Blues music from top DJs such as Gary “The Duke” Boon. (2 venues will run simultaneously each night)
- the opportunity to witness probably the best cabaret ever seen in the UK (Max and Annie and Dax and Alice are already planning great things as couples and as team)
- 3 nights accommodation at the historic Adelphi Hotel in the heart of Liverpool (spacious rooms and bags of character – sorry, singles already gone)
- all evening meals and breakfasts at the hotel from Friday evening to Monday morning (we’ve arranged our own Rock Bottoms dining room for maximum party atmosphere)
- All of the above for only £219 – IT’S A BARGAIN! And for now, all we need is a £10 deposit to reserve each place
All of this takes place within the hotel – no trekking around in the rain to find your workshops – no driving back to accommodation to get changed for the evening. But if you fancy a wander at any time, Liverpool city centre is right on your doorstep – lots to see in Europe’s city of culture 2008, and great shops!.
Getting there – we know many of you will drive, but we highly recommend the train to Liverpool Lime Street (3 minutes walk from the Adelphi). And for all you jet setters – Liverpool airport is a short taxi ride away).
To book your place, please go to our booking form at www.rockbottoms.com
For further information, see website or call Tor +44(0)1296 331525